Genium Media is looking for a passioned intern to work
Responsibilities/Expertise Include:* Create social assets for robust weekly content calendars – Video production(shoot, edit, publish), static images, photography, gifs, short clips, stories, etc.
* Shoot, edit, process and publish videos to social media platforms.
* Manage content calendars and often publish content across social media.
* Great with feedback, iteration, and optimization
* Understand personal branding, with the ability to tell the stories of emerging and established Talent personalities through high-volume video and image content across the media landscape
* Help to lead the creative vision and build out style guides for new clients (fonts, colors, textures, templates, design elements, photography style, voice, etc.)
* Work within a dynamic, nimble team structure to help support and deliver a TON of optimized content weekly – batches of 20 pieces of social content + a long-form digital video episode for each client
* Master content model, “document, don’t create” and lead the creative vision for how to maximize the impact of all content capturedSoftware:
* Experience with Final Cut Pro, Motion or/and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
* Comfortable with video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Motion or/and Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects)
* Print layout design (digital to print conversion, color theory)
* CMS (understanding content management systems like WordPress, Squarespace, etc.We’re looking for someone who:
* Has passion for social media and advertising. Someone who has internship experience in an agency is a plus
* Has hunger to learn and be mentored.
* Loves to be behind the camera and enjoys editing videos
* Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms, youtube, Linkedin, instagram, Facebook
* Maintains an active presence online.
( Is interested in the creative process.
* Enjoys working in teams and can follow direction.
* Works well in a fast-paced environment.
* Has a sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Genium team
* Must have a start-up mentality, which means flexibility and collaboration are key.
* Has video/film shotting/editing education and student projects, design education/experience/projects OR equivalent experience professionally.
* Must know the ins-and-outs of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Knowledge of After Effects and/or Premier is a huge plus
Part-time 3-6 months
2955 Campus Dr
San Mateo, CA 94403-2507