Genium is seeking a Senior Project Manager for our location in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This is a key position within our Custom Projects division and is responsible for managing one or more medium sized projects with strategic and long-term vision. Additionally, this position is responsible for keeping the team accountable on timeline, deliverables, and assumptions.
- Works independently to manage project tasks, stakeholders, team, timeline, deliverables, quality, and budget
- Gets buy-in from stakeholders on timeline, deliverables, and assumptions
- Follows up with clients on deliverable milestones and escalates issues to account manager and/or supervisor if timeline, cost or quality are impacted.
- Responsible for keeping track of Schedule and cost variances
- Participates in project weekly review meeting and keep the management team apprised of the status of the project
- Willingness to learn new methods that will make the team perform efficiently Strong Agile practitioner
- Participate in Organizational initiatives and continuous improvements
- Responsible for tracking time for the projects and keep track of revenue incurred in the project
- Responsible for escalating if the actual timeline or cost deviates over 10%
- Responsible for keeping track of revenue commitment in the project and manage client’s budget
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments like Creative, Innovation, Sales & client services to achieve company strategic goals
- Responsible for keeping track of team utilization, process adherence.
- Participate in performance & appraisal review of the team and provide feedback
- Fluency in English langaute and strong communications skills
- 10+ years of technology industry experience, IT agency experience is a plus
- 5+ years managing client facing projects
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Administration
- Expertise in driving IT projects from pre-production to launch and managing risks
- Experience gathering estimates, and creating and tracking budgets
- Experience managing resources working on multiple projects and setting priorities
- Previous experience working with remote team members
- Preference for deadline-driven work that requires multi-tasking
- Strong knowledge of Internet technologies and solutions
- Detail-oriented with an orientation to copyediting and/or quality assurance
- Experience utilizing various project management methodologies, tools and techniques including agile methodologies
- Fluency with project management tools like JIRA, Google Apps, e.t.c.
There’s an infectious energy at Genium. A hunger to discover what’s new and what’s next. Headquartered in Redwood City CA, USA, Genium is a team of strategists, designers, and engineers working together to create exceptional products and experiences that connect people in new ways. Want to be a part of the growing US company? Join us!
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision. To apply for this position, please send your resume with relative experince.