We are looking for a full-stack Django developer to help one of our clients to finish up blockchain management platform. The individual should be able to deliver good quality work with proper architecture in mind, work with broad specifications to create features and translate an architecture to a product.
The company is led by an experienced founder and technical lead.
– CS or EE undergraduate degree, with a focus on databases/data structures
– 3+ years of experience with the Django platform (REST, OAuth2, Database interaction/migrations, etc) and very good knowledge of python
– Excellent knowledge of SQL databases and some noSQL (MongoDB) experience prefered
– Experience with Google App Engine
– Experience with DevOps is a plus
– Ability to maintain the project codebase and create the scalable design not to sacrifice speed and quality of work.
– This is a full-time contract role and requires occasional office presence, but there is flexibility on the daily schedule and ability to work some time remotely.
Location: Buenos Aires, Palermo Soho/Palermo Hollywood
Compensation: Hourly BOE
Job Type: 2-3 Month Contract